Monday, March 17, 2014

Paint Inspiration

We are almost ready to start painting a few walls in the house, and attempting to pick out paint colors has taught me something: I am a plain Jane. I have spent hours on Pinterest searching for ideas, and I keep coming back to the same few hues.

Paint color-  Sherwin Williams Sea Salt by sonia

Paint Color is "Benjamin Moore colors AF-545 Solitude" #PaintColor

Bathroom Paint Colors.

Living Room, Hallway, and Dinning Room paint idea, Sherwin Williams (Sands of time sw 6101)

LOVE this paint color! Sherwin Williams "Pavil.

Possible wall color for living room, entry, staircase, library, and gym=Benjamin Moore Bleeker Beige

brandon beige benjamin moore-LOVE this paint color

Considering we have no real furniture, I'm thinking these "safe" colors are our best bet, and will allow for more creativity when decorating!

Follow me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment