Sunday, March 23, 2014

Bathroom Ideas

Once the plumber has finished working on our bathroom, I''m going to have to make some quick decisions on how I'd like it to look. Here are some ideas I've considered so far.

Clean-Lined Bathroom Vanity    A streamlined space provides lots of storage and a timeless look.

I love the giant framed mirror, and the recessed lighting. I have yet to come across any bathroom lights I like, so this is the approach we'll be taking.

Lay a thin strip of "backsplash" tile in between the large tiles, instead of just using grout. pretty!

How cool is this? I would probably consider using larger tiles and a different back splash strip.

White bathroom three curved vanity

Marble = $$$

Diy floating shelves

DIY Tooth Brush Holder For Small Spaces

Super cute - probably a pain to clean!

Zigzag Shower Curtain - Urban Outfitters......I really really want a chevron shower curtain!! But $40 is a lot..

I've been begging my mother to make me a chevron shower curtain. The ones I've seen on Etsy are ridiculously expensive, but I really like this look.

Follow me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment